Old 27-09-2006, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Tomatoe blight

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Pam Moore
writes
Interesting that the OP and I both have blight on our tomato plants
and are both in the Bristol area.
Where else has the blight hit this year?

Pam in Bristol

I think it is just starting in Amersham, Bucks., Pam.

I've chucked the plants into the dreaded green bin which I have never been
able to put anything into for the council "fortnightly" collections of
compost able material.
Doesn't seem to have spread to potatoes yet.

Odd that you have mentioned potatoes, cos my potato tops are looking very
sad, I assumed it was because they were ready to die off anyway.

Is that likely to be blight as well?

Alan

This is the fifth year in a row that we seem to have caught it.

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph