Old 27-09-2006, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default our baby snake

Steve wrote
I've just put my first video on you Tube. It's the baby grass snake on our
allotment, and you can see it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX01bUOltFU

I know the photography isn't great, but I was holding up the sheet of
metal with one hand, and pointing the camera with the other. That's my
excuse anyway.

And thanks to Bob for identifying it when it was just a still.

They do hibernate and also lay eggs in nice warm compost heaps so please
take care when mucking about with yours, I know you wouldn't want to damage
one.

--
Regards
Bob H