Old 29-09-2006, 01:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Bagged a possum...

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:49:33 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

Incidentally, you can amuse yourself with a thought experiment : what
happens when you catch a skunk in your havaheart trap?

You can't exactly walk up and carry the cage to the car trunk.

I could envision hooking the cage with a pole, and pulling into a
cardboard box, shutting the box from the other end, and transporting
the skunk plus trap in the box.

But then what at the other end?

You open the box, and pow!

Before you put the Haveaheart out cover it with a cheap vinyl
tablecloth and affix it in some way to the cage. Face the opening
away from the direction you're approaching it, drop the front down to
now cover the entire thing and quietly move it.

The reason I never like moving wildlife is due to territory, or the
possibilities there are babies.