Old 01-10-2006, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default Whats the best way of getting rid of Yarrow from lawn ??

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:11:02 GMT, " pcplod
wrote:

Whats the best way of getting rid of Yarrow from lawn ??

I've tried a few chemicals but none seem to touch it.

I had quite large patches in my 'lawn'. Repeated applications of a
good quality standard selective lawn weedkiller (Verdone) eventually
got rid of nearly all of it, although I still see the occasional ferny
leaf which gets instantly hit with Verdone.

Probably too late in the year to do it now, but try next spring,
leaving say six weeks between applications.

--
Chris