Old 01-10-2006, 11:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default weed control Try Salt

Gardening Australia recently gave a weed killer made from 2L white vinegar
and a cup of salt.

"Geoff & Heather" wrote in message
u...
You could try salt along the cracks - depending on how much area you have
to cover - it will soak into the soil and stop weeds for a long time.

Cheers,
Geoff

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
wrote in message
I need a little help with my outdoor area. Its made of bricks and

moss
and weeds coming threw. it has direct sunlight but is always moist.
Cant change it as im only renting. Can anyone recommed a weed killer
that kills both weeds but is gentle around pets.

Yes. Boiling water. It will kill weeds coming up between bricks and
all it costs is time.