Old 22-03-2003, 05:08 AM
Jane

Default Happy Spring!

hehehe...sorry Allegra...I wasn't thinking ther could be anyone colder than
i've been this winter. I'm in Maryland. Where are you??? It has to come
eventually doesn't it?
Crossing my fingers for you.
Jane
"Allegra" wrote in message
news1Qea.166799$eG2.21676@sccrnsc03...

"Jane" wrote in message
It's Spring! The Tulip bulbs are just beginning to poke through and the
roses are starting to show signs of life. I thought it would never get
here.My new roses are planted and the rain yesterday helped them get
settled. Happy Spring!

Jane

Where? ah, where you are! so, don't you know it is not in
good taste to count money in front of the poor? Rain,
rain, and more rain here. Cold, cold and more cold here.
The little daffodils across the street look like they needed a
blanket, they were shivering this morning, it felt like sleet
and it doesn't look at all like I am going to be able to plant
two flats of gorgeous pansies on the window boxes as I
thought I would this weekend.

But I am happy for you, honestly.

Allegra