Old 03-10-2006, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
readandpostrosie readandpostrosie is offline

Default Deer

ROTFLMAO!

--
anger? or outrage over the direction the USA has taken under bush!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNI5RPOlp4

"AndyS" wrote in message
oups.com...

risky wrote:
Any tricks, sprays, etc. other than shooting them or fencing them out. I
can't keep them out of my flower beds and stop them from eating my
shrubs.

Andy writes:

I was plagued by a horde of squirrel.... I shot one and made a
little
gallows, and hung him prominiently from it in the middle of the
garden.

I am no longer plagued by squirrel. They don't even come near my
garden..

I think it might work for deer.... You will need a bigger gallows,
tho..

Andy in Eureka, Texas