Old 04-10-2006, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] dahillpress@yahoo.com is offline

Default Deer

risky wrote:
Any tricks, sprays, etc. other than shooting them or fencing them out. I
can't keep them out of my flower beds and stop them from eating my shrubs.

Hi Risky,

This may sound totally nuts but feed em! My next door neighbor actually
puts food out for the deer. His property is well groomed and has never
complained about the deer (usually 2 or three daily) vandelizing his
flowers. Also I found a really interesting website that has a few good
solutions: http://tinyurl.com/nofzv

Good luck!

Em