Old 22-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Allegra

Default Happy Spring!

"Jane" wrote in message
hehehe...sorry Allegra...I wasn't thinking ther could be anyone colder

than
i've been this winter. I'm in Maryland. Where are you??? It has to come
eventually doesn't it?
Crossing my fingers for you.
Jane

A very wet Portland, Oregon where we are going from
an afternoon high of 61 to a hail storm in less than 5
minutes. The roses are beginning to awake and we are
ready to start spraying for powdery mildew, as Zephirine
is beginning to look (she never really lost all of her leaves)
as if she has taken a shower in ashes.

So, happy Spring to you too, and keep those fingers
crossed, I have so much to do out there and I can't
until the rain stops.

Allegra