Old 06-10-2006, 04:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Norfolk Island Pine

"Carl 1 Lucky Texan" wrote in message
m...
mstrspy wrote:

I life in the Boston Area. I have a Norfolk Island Pine tree that my
wife gave me 30 years ago. It is getting too tall for my house. It is
now about 5 ft tall. I keep it on my porch in the summer and the
basement in winter. I'm not sure what to do with this plant when it
gets too tall to move around and too tall for my house.
Any sugesstions? I don't wnat to get rid of it. M

wow, maybe your doctor or dentist or company would like it for the
waiting area. maybe your Church would like it. Then at least you'd get to
see it occasionally.

Carl

.....or a hospital with a big lobby, and plenty of sun.