Old 06-10-2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Scooter the Mighty Scooter the Mighty is offline

Default Help with Japanese maple.

I've been wanting a Golden Full Moon maple for a while now, and
yesterday I picked up one for very cheap because it's sick. I'm hoping
to be able to pull it through.

About 2/3rds of the leaves have turned brown and dried up. The
remaining leaves are also turning brown and drying. Some of this may
be due to it being fall, but the leaves haven't really turned color,
they're either green or brown.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I repot it?