Old 06-10-2006, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_5_] Bill[_5_] is offline

Default well once again, AOL has REALLY done it.........

In article , says...
"madgardener" wrote in message
Well, once again, AOL has REALLY done it..........

snip
......hopefully AOL will see the error of their way

AOL would have to accept that they make errors first. I have to ask why you
continue to use their service? I know people who are leg-shackled to their
interface and can't fathom using a standalone web browser so they'd rather
have alot of downtime and rules made for them, without their input, than to
break free. Freedom is a good thing.

--
Tara

I don't think Maddie uses AOL. It's the persons she's trying to get
to that are on AOL.

Bill

--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.