Old 06-10-2006, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default where buy nutricote/dynamite

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:39:25 -0400 in Rob wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Down here in FL, Dynamite is ubiquitous at HD an Lowe's. Yu can hardly walk
through the garden center without tripping over it. 13-13-13 is what I use.

And here I would think the BATF would have shut that down already...
Sounds like a safety hazard. I could use some dynamite for taking out a
few stumps here, but I can't buy it. *grin*

Find someone that owns an AM General M35 with PTO driven winch.
That, a frame, and some pulleys and they should come out like teeth...

I'm going to name my next invention 'freebeer'. I think there is a
market for it (whatever it turns out to be). Apply directly to the
esophagus.

Atleast preparation H hasn't decided to uplift their add campaign..

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up