Old 05-10-2006, 01:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default where buy nutricote/dynamite

I found 5 lb 13 13 13 of nutricote at Carter & Holmes for $12 + s&h.

is that about correct? any one know of local distribution in the
DC,MD,VA area?
Old 05-10-2006, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I've seen Dynamite at Home Depot sometimes. I know a couple plant nurseries
around here in Atlanta (both orchid and non-orchid) that use nutricote and
will sell it upon request. You may want to check with nurseries in your
area.
-danny

Old 05-10-2006, 07:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Down here in FL, Dynamite is ubiquitous at HD an Lowe's. Yu can hardly walk
through the garden center without tripping over it. 13-13-13 is what I use.

And here I would think the BATF would have shut that down already...
Sounds like a safety hazard. I could use some dynamite for taking out a
few stumps here, but I can't buy it. *grin*

I'm going to name my next invention 'freebeer'. I think there is a
market for it (whatever it turns out to be). Apply directly to the
esophagus.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1

Old 06-10-2006, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:39:25 -0400 in Rob wrote:
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Down here in FL, Dynamite is ubiquitous at HD an Lowe's. Yu can hardly walk
through the garden center without tripping over it. 13-13-13 is what I use.

And here I would think the BATF would have shut that down already...
Sounds like a safety hazard. I could use some dynamite for taking out a
few stumps here, but I can't buy it. *grin*

Find someone that owns an AM General M35 with PTO driven winch.
That, a frame, and some pulleys and they should come out like teeth...

I'm going to name my next invention 'freebeer'. I think there is a
market for it (whatever it turns out to be). Apply directly to the
esophagus.

Atleast preparation H hasn't decided to uplift their add campaign..

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up
Old 07-10-2006, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

If you go to the orchid show in the National Arboretum in DC this weekend, I
bet someone there will know where to buy it locally ;-)
Joanna

Old 07-10-2006, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Hey, I just noticed that Carter & Holmes is one of the vendors at the DC
orchid show this year, see http://www.ncos.us/ncos/fallshow.htm. So you can
probably buy the nutricote from them at the show.
Joanna