Old 03-10-2006, 02:55 PM posted to triangle.gardens
gbaby8 gbaby8 is offline

Default Eggling

hey guys! i just moved into an apartment of my own and bought a plant
in an egg called "eggling" from urban outfitters and i grow petunia's
from the seed in it. yesterday the petunia just started strouting from
the dirt. i keep it in front of a window in my kitchen but since i am
young and have never grown anything in my life and the only directions
that came with eggling were how to get it started (you have to crack
the egg yourself) but does not tell me how to care for my petunia i was
wondering if anyone had any suggestions? or special care that i should
know about? i don't want to kill my very first plant