Old 03-10-2006, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liz Liz is offline

Default cucumber relish

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Liz" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
I was sure somebody called Liz sent a recipe for this on this ng but I

can't
find it anywhere.

If you're here, Liz, can you reply please?

Hi Mary,

I'm here...I probably shouldn't be, but I am :-)

Liz

Ah, good!

I wanted to tell you that I'm in the middle of making it - I like your
instructions and hope that all the work is worthwhile!

Me too, picked another 13kg the other day so a batch is in the process of
being processed as I type.
It is most definitely worthwhile. Unfortunately (?) everyone I have given a
jar of the stuff to has come back for more. Some even went back to Germany.
The green tomato version has also gone down a storm.
I'm sitting here with a Tiger bread sandwich with locally cured honeyroast
ham, mayonnaise and cucumber relish and a bowl of Sungold tomatoes. Yum!

Thank you :-)

A pleasure.

If you could contact me off group I'd appreciate it - but it's not
essential.

Will do.

Liz
PS I'm still waiting to hear how Uncle Marvo got on with his batch.......