Old 04-10-2006, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

On 4/10/06 11:45, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
I did not ask you to drag in my name to yet another of your harangues. As
I know little about either subject I have nothing useful to contribute.
However,

I am sorry about this. I thought you had brought up the thread ...
Still, I didn't wish to drag you in anything. A simple 'don't drag me'
would however be sufficient. You don't need, yet again, drag the
conflict even deeper.

I answered someone else's query with a pointer to a wine grower in Provence.
I did NOT enter into the discussion about your information and nor did I
raise the matter of an urg meet in this thread.
If you use me or my name to pick fights with other people, you may be sure
you will be treated in kind.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk