Old 06-10-2006, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Biodynamics

, I, Marvo, say :

According to her own google- archived posts Helene Rudlin/Puce left
France at 18 and has spent 25 years in England. She is in her 40's,
married to an Englishman, and has children aged 11 and 17.

Actually, what I meant to say, but bit my tongue, was this :

Why would anyone want to google what someone had said in a completely
unrelated newsgroup anyway? I used to have a wife like that, felt the need
to open my post (amongst other things). A control freak, I believe, though I
don't know enough about the syndrome.

Her children are delightful, as is she. He husband was out.

As for dazzled Marvo's "language barrier" excuse ; Puce,on a French
newsgroup, says of herself (quote)

some french stuff

She doesn't have an English accent either.

I hate this fighting. Hate it.

What has Ms Puce done to you, Janet , to get this response? I think I might
unsubscribe. It's so, sort of, bitchy. I think that;s the word.

You should kiss and make up.