Old 07-10-2006, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
fudge fudge is offline

Default well once again, AOL has REALLY done it.........

Every time I get a new computer, the first thing I do is try and erase all
traces of AOL. Like the AID's virus, it is almost impossible to get rid of.
Even if I go into the file structure and erase everything with the AOL
label, it is still impossible to get rid of. Rumor AOL evolved from Langley,
VA., the home of the CIA. What a piece of CRAP. I have no idea what type of
trojans, spyware, shitware etc. it leqaves behind. Avoid it like the plague.
If anyone out there knows how to completely eradicade this garbage, please
let us know.

F.J.