Old 08-10-2006, 10:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
emntee emntee is offline

Default deflasking Tolumnias

K Barrett wrote:

(Personally the only reds
I've been drinking have been Aussie blends.... odd coincidence? I think
not... it'll turn out to be just another conspiracy. However we won't
discover it until we're 90. And California still rules for whites. Just
look at 2 buck chuck.)

K Barrett

Kathy, I have been through the 'wine corks, therefore wine bottles,
therefore drunken skunk' bit many times so it's all like water (or the
wine of your choice) off a ducks back.

I also (naturally) am fond of the Aussie red blends, but *my* poison of
choice comes in a cardboad box (yet another Aussie invention, but who's
counting). And for those readers who have not yet twigged, I happen to
be an inhabitant of the antipodes (as Kathy is very aware) so now you
may understand the reference to Aussie wines.

I thought this may bring enlightenment to some of you in the same way
that I need to be enlightened as to what a *2 buck chuck* may be. (The
mind boggles)

Tony