Old 08-10-2006, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Observant people will notice, that my "wrong" translation matches
your "correct" one. You did not write "to translate such a text".

No. Your translation is totally wrong. You are trying to make me sounds
as if I do not think I can speak/write French. Which is not the case.
You took out the context.

Liar.

I am not a liar. You cannot even translate a proper simple text and you
are again trying to undermine me with a post I posted on a forum in
Aquitaine (my home) to a chap who has posted to a french.literature
forum, which is a very difficult forum if you have been away from
France for over 25 years.

"Et toi, tu jardines? Je vois que tu visites les literaires. Mon
Francais n'est malheureusement pas a la hauteur. Je crois que je
parle/ecris comme une etrangere. D'ailleurs j'ai un accent anglais et
les francais me disent qu'ils aimeraient bien parler aussi bien
l'anglais que moi je parle le francais. C'est deprimant."

Trans; " Do you garden? I see you visit literary ones (forums).

No. Trans: And you, do you garden? I can see that you visit the
literaries.

Entire post below, for anyone who cares.

Nobody cares because you are a lunatic. Go back to gardening
questions/queries and the usual rude one liners you are so good with.