Old 08-10-2006, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Vitex

"Sacha" wrote
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote:
Sue please remember Sacha comes with a "Wealth" warning:-)
She failed to mention one is an odd number. Buy one and split it--no
point making Sacha & Co too wealthy:-)

No problem, as I haven't got room for seven of these!
(see 6th down from top)
http://www.aberglasney.org/index.php?page=flowers

No danger this time. We don't stock it! But I certainly want 3 or 5,
or 7 or....for our own garden. There's also a white one which I'd
like to get when I track down a supplier. It kicks up lots of health
references when you Google on it.

Yes. I'd read of it in a herbal medicine context before I found out it
was a garden worthy shrub.

--
Sue