Old 08-10-2006, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Vitex

On 8/10/06 22:10, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip
when I track down a supplier. It kicks up lots of health references when
you Google on it.

I use a herbal supplement on my little pony mare when she gets all
hormonal and it does a good job, it contains Chaste Berry maybe I should
let her munch on the shrub :-)

I was interested to see that monks took it just before entering the
monastery to take their vows. The general take on this plant is that it has
different effects on male and female hormones. I'd never even heard of it
that I recall!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk