Old 09-10-2006, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Spring has sprung?!

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's certainly a crazy year. One of our well-established tree ferns is
sending out new fronds! I'm off down the garden to inspect the rest and
see
what's going on.

Check your strawberries. I cut mine down to almost nothing like the geezer
on the TV said, and as was discussed in here 3-4 weeks ago, and now I've got
several plants flowering/fruiting. I picked a strawberry yesterday, it was
normal sized and 90% ripe. If we don't get a frost first, I expect several
more.

Steve