Old 09-10-2006, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Elizabeth[_2_] Elizabeth[_2_] is offline

Default Spring has sprung?!

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:47:36 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:17:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

It's certainly a crazy year. One of our well-established tree ferns is
sending out new fronds! I'm off down the garden to inspect the rest and see
what's going on.

I have a hellebore in full flower (white, double) on the allotment,
flowering for the first time. It is a self-seedling I have been
nurturing. I have a lot of hellebores on the allotment, but no doubles
and none that have flowered out of season.
Is there a variety which flowers now, is this a freak or is it just
the effects of the weather?

Pam in Bristol

It is avery odd autumn------Ihave had primulas flowering all summer
and my Clem. Montana produced a single flower this week.
Trees are barely turning gold .
Elizabeth in Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Removex to reply