Old 09-10-2006, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default Spring has sprung?!

Hi
It is a bit different this year, I have a rosemary bush in full flower for
third time this year, no pruning or anything, I think I have flower buds on
Camelias for second time this year, however I did post about this time last
year about that.
Mid October and only 2 days/nights when temperature has dropped into single
figures, first time since July according to my records, and this is in West
Midlands, not South coast area.
Global warming ? keep up the good work.
regards
Cineman

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's certainly a crazy year. One of our well-established tree ferns is
sending out new fronds! I'm off down the garden to inspect the rest and
see
what's going on.
--
Sacha