Old 17-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Dwayne

Default Zuccini

Only plant one. Others who responded to your request here, weren't lying
about losing friends. We recently moved to Western Kansas. The first thing
I noticed was that almost no one locks their cars, and a lot leave the keys
in them. I ask my cousin about that and she said that people here do lock
them. Usually between July and November, and that was to keep people from
filling them with squash. You might also try yellow crookneck and winter
squash. Butter nut is my favorite. I still have about 20 squash left from
last fall, and will have them until Sometime in June.

Good luck. Dwayne

"Dave & Dana Gaunky" wrote in message
. com...
Hello,
I've been doing peas' and tomato's for years. This year I decide

start doing zuccini. Does anyone have any good tips for growing them.

I'm
in southern California and am doing a patio garden in pots.

Dave