Old 11-10-2006, 03:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lar[_1_] Lar[_1_] is offline

Default Please Help...Grub Infestation

In article . com,
says...
1) Is there anything I can use now to kill them while they are feeding
??

2) What is the best insecticide to use in the spring?

3) What will I have to do to get my lawn back in shape?? I assume what
they have eaten is gone...never to return??

thanks a bunch....
Mark

You will probably have good luck with the "bayer grub control" products
you can find at the hardware stores that contain imidacloprid...Merit is
another name brand of the same active ingredient. Has made grub control
a bit easier to do compared to the control products of a few years back.
--
Lar

to email...get rid of the BUGS