Old 12-10-2006, 08:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default acorns

"J. M. Russo" wrote in message
My neighbor has a very large oak tree that in October drops hundreds of
acorns mostly on my lawn since the tree branches extend over my property.
Its a task to hand pick these acorns up since the lawnmower does not. I
also thought I might use the leaf/vacumn blower but the directions
prohibit vacuuming hard things such as acorns.

Can anyone suggest an easier way to scoop these acorns up?
Thank you.
Josephine

What about getting a leaf rake? Something with wide plastic tines, so the
acorns can't slip between the tines.

-S