Old 12-10-2006, 09:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Help

"Steve Calvin" wrote in message
news
MY WORD wrote:
Does anyone know how I can cause a cedar to die so I can cut it down?

I know this is the wrong group but I don't know what group to ask in.

ok... stupid question... why does it have to die before you can cut it
down??

At a guess, I'd say it's probably blocking the light from his house or in
the way of something he wants to build, but he can't cut it down if it isn't
diseased or dead. In UK we have laws about stuff like that, trees can have
preservation orders on them.

Steve