Old 12-10-2006, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_26_] Judith Lea[_26_] is offline

Default rose problem

Yesterday in the garden, I notice that a rambler rose, one of 4, was
covered in rust. On the underside of the leaf, it looked as if there
was a powdery black substance or it could have been weeny dead black
insects. I don't know how to post a link to a photograph of it and
therefore hope that my description will strike a chord somewhere. What
can I do to get rid of both problems/are they part of the one problem?
--
Judith Lea