Old 12-10-2006, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please Help...Grub Infestation

"bamafamily" wrote in message
s.com...

3) What will I have to do to get my lawn back in shape?? I assume
what
they have eaten is gone...never to return??

So..what is the best way to get the lawn back in shape?? Will I have
to shell out money to resod and reseed or will the grass come back???

sorry for the Noob questions.....

bama

This question has been answered so many times in this newsgroup, so maybe
people are just tired of typing it again and again. And, there's information
missing from your question. Did you consult your cooperative extension
service, as I suggested yesterday?