Old 12-10-2006, 06:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Help

"MY WORD" wrote in
:

You've got it in one! I'm in a park and my unit is right up against a
row of cedars. One has about 5 trunks and blocks all light from my
kitchen. No tree cutting allowed unless dead.

Could you have it moved? I've seen some of the home improvement shows in
the US showing how professionals move trees.

Puckdropper