Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Pete The Gardener

Default when is it spring (pruning)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:05:47 +0000 (UTC), "Amber"
wrote:

I haven't done some of my roses from the winter yet cos they seemed to grow
all the way through, I think there was no time there wasn't flowers coming
out. Of course now they are budding. Last year I pruned the Buddliea right
late into the season and it still did well. Its giant now. Best find a house
fast then I don't have to worry about it!

I finished my roses yesterday, the buddlejas were mostly done a couple
of weeks ago (they're quite tough and very hard to kill:-)). The
hydrangeas were done last week, I had a moment or two of worry when I
heard the forecasts for cold nights but they haven't been cold enough
to de any harm.
Good luck with finding a new house BTW.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.