Old 12-10-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default The weather where you are.

"sam" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"JennyC" wrote in message
"sam" wrote in message
om...
Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ?
Ummmm I find that looking out the window quite accurate :~)

Same here. Or putting my hand out of the door, that tells me if it's
warm, cold, wet or windy. As good as seaweed!

Mary

Fair enough,ladies.
And if your big toes tell you what the forecast is
please send me the parings.

I reckon that I can forecast the weather at least as well as the ones on
radio and television. I don't rely on charts but on experience!

Mary
we don't talk about toes right now, I'm having a brutal operation on one in
a fortnight :-(