Old 12-10-2006, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Default The weather where you are.

Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ? (or anywhere else)
try Weatherwatcher. It gives your nearest weather station
and a lot of information.
If you are going on holiday, it will give you that too.
It is free, but if you like it ( as I did) you can donate
whatever you like.

www.singerscreations.com/software.asp
and click on Weather Watcher.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"sam" wrote in message
om...
Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ?

Ummmm I find that looking out the window quite accurate :~)

Old 12-10-2006, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"sam" wrote in message
om...
Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ?

Ummmm I find that looking out the window quite accurate :~)

Same here. Or putting my hand out of the door, that tells me if it's warm,
cold, wet or windy. As good as seaweed!

Mary

Old 12-10-2006, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Mary Fisher wrote:
"JennyC" wrote in message
"sam" wrote in message
om...
Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ?

Ummmm I find that looking out the window quite accurate :~)

Same here. Or putting my hand out of the door, that tells me if it's warm,
cold, wet or windy. As good as seaweed!

Mary

Fair enough,ladies.
And if your big toes tell you what the forecast is
please send me the parings.

Sam.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"sam" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"JennyC" wrote in message
"sam" wrote in message
om...
Want to have your very own weather report of the
weather where you are ?
Ummmm I find that looking out the window quite accurate :~)

Same here. Or putting my hand out of the door, that tells me if it's
warm, cold, wet or windy. As good as seaweed!

Mary

Fair enough,ladies.
And if your big toes tell you what the forecast is
please send me the parings.

I reckon that I can forecast the weather at least as well as the ones on
radio and television. I don't rely on charts but on experience!

Mary
we don't talk about toes right now, I'm having a brutal operation on one in
a fortnight :-(

Old 12-10-2006, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

sam wrote:

It is free, but if you like it ( as I did) you can donate
whatever you like.

Thanks all the same, but I'll not be installing unknown software on my
machine, especially since it claims to be spyware free.

Old 13-10-2006, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Broadback contains these words:

If you live in Staffordshire does your hand or whatever tell you what it
is like in, say Ireland?

Depends how long your arms are.

Janet

Old 13-10-2006, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Broadback" wrote in message
:

If you live in Staffordshire does your hand or whatever tell you what it
is like in, say Ireland? Mind you if you said wet you'd be right most the
time!

Why should we need to know?

Mary

Old 13-10-2006, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Mary Fisher wrote:
"sam" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"JennyC" wrote in message
"sam" wrote in message

Mary
we don't talk about toes right now, I'm having a brutal operation on one in
a fortnight :-(

Sorry to hear that, Mary.
I wish you a speedy and successful recovery.

Sam