Old 13-10-2006, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Fri 3:15 pm BBC2 'Open Gardens'

I've just noticed Carol Klein's new series about NGS gardens in this
afternoon's tv schedule:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_an...ns_index.shtml

Seems the series started on the 9th and has been on every weekday
afternoon. Darn it! I hadn't realised it had started showing yet, so
I've missed them all til now which I'm annoyed about as I like Carol
Klein - has anyone been following the series? There doesn't seem to be a
'watch the previous programmes' video link on the Beeb's site,
unfortunately. This is one instance where I'd welcome repeats as soon
as!

--
Sue