Old 15-10-2006, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara tom&barbara is offline

Default Just wondered if anyone else's plants are flowering when they shouldn't be?

I'm sure I have plants that are flowering at the moment that don't
normally at this time of year. I have one primrose and a couple of
bluebell plants that are flowering. My roses are still flowering and a
couple of them seem to be having a second or maybe third flowering
session and I'm sure this doesn't normally happen. Please tell me I'm
not alone and also that this won't affect flowering for next year.

Gail