Old 15-10-2006, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Just wondered if anyone else's plants are flowering when they shouldn't be?

Gail wrote
I'm sure I have plants that are flowering at the moment that don't
normally at this time of year. I have one primrose and a couple of
bluebell plants that are flowering. My roses are still flowering and a
couple of them seem to be having a second or maybe third flowering
session and I'm sure this doesn't normally happen. Please tell me I'm
not alone and also that this won't affect flowering for next year.

Not flowers, but our spring (April) cauliflowers and broccoli are both over
already and out Toscana kale is starting to bolt, going to be a poor spring
veg wise, and we have a Gladioli just coming into flower.

--
Regards
Bob H