Old 15-10-2006, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Just wondered if anyone else's plants are flowering when theyshouldn't be?

On 15/10/06 22:19, in article , "K"
wrote:

tom&barbara writes
I'm sure I have plants that are flowering at the moment that don't
normally at this time of year. I have one primrose and a couple of
bluebell plants that are flowering. My roses are still flowering and a
couple of them seem to be having a second or maybe third flowering
session and I'm sure this doesn't normally happen. Please tell me I'm
not alone and also that this won't affect flowering for next year.

You're not alone! Every year at this time of year we have a 'things are
flowering at the wrong time of year' thread ;-)

Except you're a bit late - we've already had this year's thread ;-)

Primroses often put up a few flowers at this time, and a lot of roses
have a repeat flowering. It won't upset things for next year.

Roses go on with us for a very long time but bluebells.....?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk