Old 16-10-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
R M. Watkin R M. Watkin is offline

Default Garlic questions

Hi All
My garlic has been in for a couple of weeks and is about 6 " high now.

Richard M. Watkin.

"MY WORD" wrote in message

"Steve Calvin" wrote in message
MY WORD wrote:

Poughkeepsie, NY here - just put mine in this morning

--
Steve

Fergus, Ontario

Put ours in last week.

I was late this year by about 2 weeks. I usually like them to have
sprouted 2 inches or so before the cold weather really hits. Some may
question that but every year that I've done it I've gotten larger and
stronger garlic for some reason. Don't ask me to explain it, 'cause I
can't.

--
Steve

Well I'm glad we got ours in. We had snow friday and Saturday. Not nice
to plant in.

--
My Word
in