Old 16-10-2006, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Weeds

Farm1 writes
"Gill Matthews" wrote in message
wrote in message

Does anyone have any good ideas about how to get rid of weeds and

grass
from a rather large sloped area in my garden?

as weeds like twitch and dandelions make excellent root cuttings :-(

Why aren't dandelions considered to be a meadow flower?

Because we have too many of the damned things! They're ubiquitous.

I've always liked dandelions and have always left them in the garden
(and I'm interested in the hstory of food and in self sufficiency so
they also get a thumbs up with me for that aspect).

If I left mine, I wouldn't have room for anything else.

--
Kay