Old 16-10-2006, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default greenhouse: flece or bubble wrap?

wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:01:41 GMT, "Peter Sutton"
wrote:

Which is better: bubble wrap or fleece, for greenhouse insulation?

No question - bubble wrap.

Thanks. I've bought a roll but how do I fit it? Do you do vertical
strips or horizontal, or doesn't it matter?

Makes no difference, whatever is easiest to put up.

It came with clips that fit the grooves in the aluminium frame but
there are not any groves on the corners. How do you attach it at the
corners?

How 'wide' apart are the corners from a place where you can slip it to the
frame?
You could sort of fold it into the corners if it's not too far apart. Or
maybe rest a bamboo cane against the corner, that's stuck in the ground?
Jenny