Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Little Badger

Default Chilli Seeds

Charlie
I am an avid chilli grower and eater and have been growing chillies since I
was 11 years old (now 34)!

I grow my chillies in an electrically heated greenhouse but have grown them
in an unheated greenhouse with much success!

I currently have nine different types on the go and I am currently looking
into growing wild Tepin next year!

Email me with details of what you are after (mild, hot or atomic) and I will
send you some seeds free of charge!

Yours
Badger

"Charlie" wrote in message
Ok, I have a few questions! This is my first "official" post to the group
so um, hi, I'm Charlotte, I'm nearly 18, live in Essex blah blah blah
blah....

I've got some tomato plants and some pepper plants on the go from seeds

and
I'm just starting to see them! Inspired by my semi success I have a

strange
urge to grow Chilli's. Are they suitable for growing here in Essex? The
other thing is, I can't seem to find seeds for them. Could I remove the
seeds from a shop bought chilli and plant them? Do I sound like a
completely over enthusiastic newbie?

Thanks in advance!

Charlie.

--