Old 17-10-2006, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liz Liz is offline

Default potato websites?

"Robert" wrote in message

"Little Weed" wrote in message
ups.com...
: As very much a newcomer, I am bewildered by the range of potatoes
: available in the catalogues (what and when, to crop when etc) at the
: risk of repeating other posts, could sks direct me to a website which
: would help me plan when ordering my potatoes.
: Many thanks
: LW
: PS - new allotment looking very much smarter, with loads to do, but
: loving every minute!

http://www.britishpotatoes.co.uk/varieties.asp

See also
http://www.potato.org.uk/department/...ty_database/va
rtables.html which is a fantastic resource listing many characteristics of
potato varieties from disease tolerance to cooking qualities.

Liz