Old 17-10-2006, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk is offline

Default Phalaenopsis

I have a Phalaenopsis that has been in flower for nearly three months.
It has never had any special treatment. It just gets watered once a
week. Another Phalaenopsis that lives immediately adjacent gets
treated as the instructions on the label. That includes cutting the
flower stalks down after flowering. That's what I did last year. This
year it hasn't flowered at all.

Steve

http://www.easynn.com