Old 17-10-2006, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Fri 3:15 pm BBC2 'Open Gardens'

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
In article .com,
DavePoole Torquay writes
A really nasty cold kept me home so I managed to catch this today.
What a pity it is tucked away in an afternoon slot, because it really
does warrant a more accessible viewing time. It is a tale of gardeners
aspiring to join the National Gardens Scheme and gives insight into the
trials and tribulations involved in preparing them for inspection and
hopefully, acceptance. I thoroughly enjoyed it, the programme is a
real treat and a far cry from the idiotic daytime gardening 'shows'
that have cluttered the screen in recent years.

I had hoped to see this David but unfortunately I was unable to. Does BBCi
repeat BBC2 progs?

Judith Lea

Couldn't find repeats anywhere, but there is a page on the BBC site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_an...ns_index.shtml
jenny