Old 17-10-2006, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Champignon

Emery Davis wrote:
This is true, it is (another) year of mushrooms. Last weekend 9.5 kg
of cepes in an hour. During the week 5 kg with just the kids in
about a half hour. Too many mushrooms...

Emery! I didn't see your reply until now ...?!? You so so so lucky. I
can smell them from here ...

Last year was the same, we put up loads and loads. Sadly the local
woods here in Normandy are now filled with commercial pickers from
far away... Lucky they don't know the secret spots!

Under oaks was the place when I was little. What do you do with your
surplus? Do you conserve them? Or just eat them all untill you all had
enough?