Old 18-10-2006, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Critters in my mulch

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:35:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:55:32 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Duh. You have to put up a sign explaining the ramp.

I have a spotlight and we built a little stage and left the little top
hat and cane so when the frog came out of the pool it would entertain
us. He didn't like the plain white lights so I have colored lights
now and his whole motive is to make a big doot in the pool! He never
used the hat and cane.

Maybe he was doing his production of "Hair" (not so many clothes), as
opposed to "Music Man".

Never mind. :-)

He better get with the program next spring or I'll have Rosie
O'Donnell come over and get his Broadway thang going!