Old 18-10-2006, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default potato websites?

On 18/10/06 09:37, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:01:13 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

On 17/10/06 21:42, in article ,
"Liz" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 17/10/06 13:14, in article ,

snip

This site is extremely useful when trying to post long urls
http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Thanks Sacha. There are a few sites like that - makeshorterlink etc.
I'm usually pretty good at using my s or those sites. In my defence,
melud, I was
side-tracked and forgot :-)

Liz

Sorry if I was teaching about egg sucking but I didn't know about that site
until someone introduced it to me a year or two ago. It really does make a
big difference.

And for Mac users, there's a TinyURL Widget you can add to your dashboard:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/

Well, I didn't know about *that* one, so thank you. I'll definitely
download that. BTW, do you find that the weather widget stopped working
for a while - seems okay now, though.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk